Monday, August 4, 2008

Testimony

I got a testimony to share about my dogs :)... i know i've blog about it on my blog but no harm to share what God has done to my dogs.. he is super good!..

2 weeks ago, my family welcome our new adopted dog, a female Siberian Husky (5yers old). We named her Winter. She is so beautiful! timid but gentle. Before we took her home, we were told that she'll have a bad cramp when she's on heat (period). That is the reason why the owner gave up on her. But we didn't take serious about it until on the 10th day of her period, we were shocked! to see how bad the cramps was. All of the sudden her whole body muscle stiff!!... seriously stiff!!... she was suffering from the sudden shock cramp. While the body is in stiff mode, she vomit watery liquid (saliva i assume it), pee and poo at the same time. She'd feel very lethargic after that. It was a hurtful moment to see her like that. Dad and i don't know what to do about it, we just stood there while she struggling. Wanted to cry seeing her like that.

So the next morning, i applied the anointing oil upon her & pray that Jesus will take away her pain & her cramp. I did that for 2 mornings. Same goes with my other dog, Milo. who was limping cos her leg swollen. It amazes me that on the 3rd day, Winter felt much better. Infact the cramp has stopped completely! We observe Milo as well, no more limping. Run & walk like normal.

I'm so grateful & happy!... God is super good to me... not just he concern & heal me but he do the same to anything that concerns me. My dogs...

Hope this testimony will cheer you up on a monday morning. ;) *cheers*




From left: Winter (husky)& Milo(parson russell)

2 comments:

BenjaminET said...

hahah i really wanna give ur winter a big big hug d :P if the fella dun bite me :P

Anonymous said...

milo cj7 style! lolx