Monday, August 4, 2008

HELLO!!! >.<

hello people
may yeen here~!!!
you might not know me but whatever... >.<


exams today....sigh
SPM pra-percubaan to be exact...
i told people about it and they went like "WHAT?!"
nobody had heard about having pra-trails...
only in my school... hmmmm
my friend drove to school today and now everybody wants her to send them home
XD...i was one of them but she told me to walk home T_T
why? because my house is right in front of the school.... nyahahahahahaha

nothing much really happened today.
so i will talk about what happen yesterday.
went to my friends church --city harvest because one of my friend joined the manhunt competition. went there for support...
everybody was like cheering like gila when the participants came out....
hahaha, so i joined in the fun and screamed along with them
and i tell you it was fun
after the competition ended, we went to McD in taipan
and then i went over to my friends house and there i went all gila again
she introduced me to this guy called kevjumba, a youtube comedian. he is really funny
and then i started dancing around with her little sister who was really adorable and cute
went home and straight of to BK tuition...
almost fell asleep there cos i was so tired
but i didnt. managed to keep myself awake.

time for me to study so i will just end it here.

till next time when something exciting happens!
~ciao!!!

1 comment:

Christopher said...

wow yesterday was manhunt! haha =p good thing I wasn't put in by my friend mwahhaha! so whats man hunt all about:P?