Friday, April 2, 2010

The God who Never Stops part 2

just further thinking…

Daddy says that the couple were most probably angels. Cos it was really weird that they would be waiting in their car at the side of a busy road when they’re not allowed to do so. and to drive me so far out???

i dont know… i thought they were just normal human beings whom God used to help me.

but honestly… now I dont know. I’m not going to bother figuring out the whys,whats,and hows of the miracle. I’m just going to enjoy the miracle. :D

and as i was thinking…. it struck me that something similar to this happened to me before.

when someone i know was doing holiday studies in cologne, i was there for 2 weeks with her. since she had stuff to learn and i had no stuff to do, i went touring around the area. once, i had to take the tram but didnt know how to cos it was all german and had like unfamiliar names of places. so i asked someone and you know what…. he walked with me ALL the way down to the tram stop and waited for the tram to come, even though there was a language barrier.

then when i had to change trams but wasnt sure if it was the correct one and i asked a lady, she was really really nice. she told me to follow her since she was going n the same direction. when the tram came, though there were alot of people, she waited until i went into the tram before she went in (we weren’t standing next to each other so she just stood at the door til i realised she was getting on that tram). and when we left the tram, she walked with me quite a distance and told how to reach my destination.

she wasn’t really sure how to get there so she asked a few people before she told me. but honestly… i thought she was an angel. and the man earlier too. because after i said goodbye to her and walked a short distance away, i turned back to see if she was near me but…. there was no one surrounding me. it was pretty weird how she could’ve disappeared just like that cos there was no buildings around. open field. there was no way she could’ve walked out of sight so quickly….


2 comments:

Mei Yii said...

Wowwwwwww. :)

academic papers said...

Thanks for this post! i really enjoyed reading it!!!