Thursday, May 21, 2009

Awesome guys! Greetings from down Under!

yeah.
greetings from waaaayyyyy down under
:p

hey hey!
how's vbs so far?????!!!????
awwww....
unfair!
how can you have glutton contest without.... hehe..
dare i say it?
ME!!!!
>< >< ><


yours truly was the runner up for the first glutton contest ok....
dont play play
:p
i would've won first place cos i was kinda leading but.......
suddenly someone stood in front of me to cheer for me and i........
ter-spit the contents of my mouth onto her face.... hehe... >< >< ><
sigh.... that 10seconds delay cost me my title
T.T

anyway, just wanna say....
I MISS VBS!!!!
I miss the worship, the prayer after worship (lol. seriously le. didnt know how much i'd miss it til i came here and they dont pray in tongues after worship), the ice-blended coffee, the once in every few few months events that we have *hint* *hint*....
aiya.
of course i didnt forget the most important one of all....

the MESSAGE!!!!
(friends i miss too la ><)
sigh....
seriously.
every church is different.
every message preached in every church is different.
i miss having a theme in a message.
i miss having the focus on Jesus and not on stories
i miss.....
sigh....
i miss hearing a message where i dont fall asleep in the middle of it.
(>< >< >< working on it here. working on it here)
of course...
i miss my daddy's voice la.
:p

2 comments:

Mei Yii said...

Eh, vbs or vys? XD

lydia said...

lol.
VYS!!!! keep confusing btwn the two -.-